BOLT OF LIGHTNING NECKLACERegular price$ 27.50 Sale price$ 55.00
Pickup currently unavailable
- Sterling Silver
- 14K Gold or Rhodium Plate
- 16" - 18"
- Sale items are considered final
- Packaged in our signature SBJ pouch
- Precious metal: Sterling silver is considered a precious metal. Brass is NOT. Sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver plus 7.5% copper to enhance its strength (hence the term 925 sterling silver). Its high silver content makes sterling silver a precious metal with true value.
Value: Sterling silver has a beautiful gleam, soft luster and smooth surface that puts sterling silver on equal footing with the appearance of solid gold and platinum. Sterling silver even has a place on the periodic table!
Beyond wedding and engagement rings, a high percentage of our jewelry is a mid-priced buy. Precious metals (we use 14K gold and extremely rare Rhodium) are electroplated over 925 sterling silver, therefore makes it possible to get all the benefits of a precious metal without the highest price tags that come with solid gold or solid platinum jewelry.
- Skin sensitivity: Sterling silver is the purest metal because it’s mostly made from silver with only a tiny percentage of copper. This means you won't be as susceptible to reactions such as rashes or turning green!