Beautiful sage with rainbow rose petals. Approxiamately 4"
- Burning sage — also known as smudging — is an ancient spiritual ritual.
- The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties. This means they keep infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay.
- For healers and laypeople in traditional cultures, burning sage is used to achieve a healing state — or to solve or reflect upon spiritual dilemmas.
- Smudging has been traditionally used to safeguard against negativity that could interfere with sleep.
- In addition to dissipating negative energy, improving mood, and strengthening intuition, smudging with sage might improve your memory and focus.